Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fall is here



Fall is here, the leaves are changing and summer is on it's way out. The Jewelry Artisans Community's blog hop post is about the transition from summer to fall this week.

Fall tends to be a time of year I hunker down in the studio and get lots of work done. This year we are having a warm fall so I've been in the garden a lot more than normal. I'm trying to make good of the promise I made myself that I would winterize the garden this year and not just walk away come fall. So I've been staking berries, trimming back perennials and mulching.

I think within the next week or two I'll be back in the studio and working hard!

Some of the other blog posts about fall can be seen at the following links!












3 comments:

JewelryArtByDawn said...

Enjoy your time in the garden while the nice weather holds out. With the arrival of fall, the weather can change quickly. Looking forward to seeing what you create once you are hunkered down in your studio!

Cat said...

What a beautiful picture! I hope you'll enjoy the gardening!

vmcdesigns.nl said...

For me fall and winter are the best times to to get some work done.

Hope to see a lot of your creations this season. :)